- Image is shown for illustrative purposes only. Actual product, its color, package and options could be different.
The Ironman 4x4 Low Water Alarm Kit is perfect for anyone doing some remote outback travelling or in fact any driving at all.
This system could be the engine saver in such a case if you damage a cooling system hose or have a coolant leak. With the ability to sense a negative current in the water of the radiator, when the water drops below the probe, an alarm and warning light is activated. This system will be activated prior to movement in your temperature gauge.
The Low Water Alark kit includes fittings for both a plastic header tank and a metal header tank.
- Dash warning light an alarm.
- Instant warning of loss engine coolant.
- To suit 12 or 24 volt systems.
- Suits plastic or metal header tanks.
- Includes 2 probes.
- Standard factory temp guages can fail to register with no water, which may result in engine failure. Using the Ironman 4x4 low water alarm the buzzer and light will come on in this circumstance.
FittingLow Water Alarm IM.pdf 199 KB
Low Water Alarm
- Brand: Ironman4x4
- Model ILWA001
- Availability: Contact us
Contact us for the price