- Image is shown for illustrative purposes only. Actual product, its color, package and options could be different.
There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
3 year / 60,000km
Ford Ranger PJ-PK Front Shock Absorber - Foam Cell Pro
- Brand: Ironman4x4
- Model 45667FE
- Availability: Contact us
- Ex Tax: 165.05€